The first step in our service is to clearly understand our clients’ requirements and aims for their building project so that we can offer solutions, which accurately interpret those requirements.
All projects are overseen by a Partner at JSP Architecture throughout all stages.
• New builds
• Home and property extensions
• Historic and listed properties
• Building adaptations for disability access
• NIHE grant aided work to dwellings
• Planning permissions
• Building control approvals
• Firstly we will prepare outline proposals for discussion and when the proposal is agreed we will then proceed through the design stages including making statutory applications to such as the Planning and Building Control authorities.
• We can extend our service to prepare tender packages including inviting tenders from a list of selected building contractors.
• During the construction stage we offer the full contract administration service, which includes issue of payment certificates through to issuing the final certificate and handover of the completed project.
Throughout all of the above stages JSP Architecture coordinates the input of any other designers engaged on the project. They also keep the clients informed of progress throughout the service period.
The practice workload, including repeat commissions, referrals and client retention, testify to the quality of JSP’s service provision.
CDM Coordinator/Health & Safety Advisor Services
This is offered to provide services in respect of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations NI 2007, which place legal obligations on the client and others involved in a building project.
On behalf of the client we ensure preparation of the Pre-construction Information Pack, notify the HSE of the project, liaise regularly with the design team members, review the design outputs, review the contractor’s Construction Phase Plan and monitor for health and safety purposes throughout the works period and finally ensure the Health & Safety File is prepared and delivered to the client.
Secured by Design
This service is offered on particular projects where the client wishes to reduce, as far as possible, the risk of anti-social or criminal activity. A certificate may be awarded in respect of the property to confirm its compliance with Secured by Design requirements.
This service is employed to assess the access to an existing property in relation to the requirements of the Disability Discrimination legislation. This involves compiling a report of the findings and making recommendations for making the property compliant with the requirements of the legislation.