The first step in our service is to clearly understand our clients’ requirements and aims for their building project so that we can offer solutions that accurately interpret those requirements.
All projects are overseen by a Partner at JSP Architecture throughout all service stages.
- Firstly, we meet with our client to discuss their requirements. At this stage we would survey any existing property. We will then prepare outline proposals for discussion and when the proposal is agreed we will then proceed through the design stages including making statutory applications to such as the Planning and Building Control authorities.
- We can extend our service to prepare tender packages including inviting tenders from a list of selected building contractors.
- During the construction stage we offer the full contract administration service, which includes issue of payment certificates through to issuing the final certificate and handover of the completed project.
Throughout all of the above stages JSP Architecture coordinates the input of any other designers engaged on the project. They also keep the clients informed of progress throughout the service period.
The practice workload, including repeat commissions, referrals and client retention, testify to the quality of JSP’s service provision.
Contact us whatever your Architectural Services requirements.
Other Services Provided by JSP Architecture
CDM Principal Designer/CDM Consultancy & Advisor Services
This is offered to provide services in respect of The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (NI) 2016, which place legal obligations on the client and others involved in a building project.
On behalf of the client, we ensure preparation of the Pre-construction Information, liaise regularly with and coordinate the design team members, review the design outputs, liaise with the contractor and monitor for health and safety purposes throughout the works period, including preparation of the Health & Safety File. On completion of the project the Health & Safety File is delivered to the client.
This service is employed to assess the access to an existing property in relation to the requirements of the Disability Discrimination legislation. This involves compiling a report of the findings and making recommendations for making the property compliant with the requirements of the legislation.
Contact us to discuss provision of any of the above services.
Our Services include:
- New builds
- Building adaptations for disability access
- NIHE Grant Aided Projects to dwellings, including disabled user adaptations
- Planning Applications
- Building Control Applications
- CDM Regulations