Johnston Stirling Partnership
Chartered Architectural Technologists
About Johnston Stirling Partnership
JSP Architecture was established by Harry Johnston and Graham Stirling who have built a reputation for providing a quality service across a wide range of project types and values.
The practice is registered with the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, assuring our clients of a quality professional service.
JSP Architecture provides creative solutions to meet our clients’ requirements with an attractive and functional building, whether it be home, office, church, commercial or other.
JSP is registered with the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists & holds adequate Professional Indemnity Insurance.
At JSP we ensure that we maintain our knowledge of the latest developments in building design, techniques and materials, typically referred to as Continuing Professional Development (CPD). We believe this is vitally important in this fast-moving technological age when practices and products are continually developing
Why should you engage JSP Architecture?
JSP Architecture has the properly trained, qualified and professionally registered staff with the skills and experience to provide design and management services for your building project. We engage, on your behalf, any other necessary specialist designers e.g. surveyor, structural engineer, etc. and coordinate their input throughout the duration of our service.
We take care of the Planning and Building Control applications for your project.
In summary we look after your interests. From the time when we first meet with you, we set out to build a good working and business relationship.
Other Professional Services that may be Required on Construction Projects
- Energy Assessor: provides energy calculations to satisfy Building Regulations.
- Structural Engineer: provides design for structural elements of a building e.g. steel frame.
- Civil Engineer: provides design for underground drainage, roadways, etc.
- Building Services Consultants: provides design for electrical and mechanical services e.g. electrical, heating and ventilation.
- Quantity Surveyor: prepares project costing information, Bill of Quantities, monitors in-construction cost.
- CDM Principal Designer: The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (NI) 2016, which applies to almost all projects – JSP offer this service